Arrowhead Solutions is growing!
Each week, Arrowhead will be highlighting a new team member’s skills and expertise. We’re thrilled to add their expertise to the Arrowhead portfolio and join in assisting current and prospective small business clients.
New Team Member Spotlight: Douglas Wells
Doug Wells brings to Arrowhead almost 25 years of hands-on experience in Government contracting. As an Air Force officer, he was a Contracting Officer with authority to award contracts up to an unlimited dollar amount. His Air Force contracting experience ranges from nuts and bolts, spares and repairs, and logistics, all the way to multi-billion dollar weapon systems and IT support. Since active duty retirement, Doug has used his expertise to assist the USDA and US Department of Education, as well as an Air Force operational contracting office. A short list of Doug’s specialties include:
– Contract management, related documents review and approval
– Thorough understanding and use of FAR, DFARS, and other supplements, including DLA and civilian agencies
– RFP analysis
– RFP shredding and requirements matrix development
– Proposal preparation
– Source Selection process
– Contract clause compliance and flow down
– Subcontractor management
– In-house process documentation and government compliance review
– Contract closeout/records disposition
Welcome aboard, Doug!